Frugal is a web framework with resource sparing in mind. Send the right amount of js, keep what's meant to be static static, offload to the server when needed.
- Static pages rendered at build time: by default frugal produces static html.
- Server side pages render at request time
- Bring your own framework: frugal works with any UI framework able to compile to html
- Manual partial hydration for interactive island in pages of you use Preact
- Form submission client-side or server-side for both static and dynamic pages
- Incremental build: if both data and code did not change, the page is not rebuilt
- Client session: get an SPA user experience with a MPA codebase
Learn more about the philosophy frugal embraces, or see frugal in action